App LINK GetDeviceInfo
Syscall index: 0x1399
Function signature: int App_LINK_GetDeviceInfo(unsigned int* calcType, unsigned short* osVer)
Gets information about the currently connected remote device using Protocol 7.00.
- calcType - pointer to integer that will receive a value identifying the calculator type. Known values:
- 1: Gy363 (fx-9860G SD or similar, probably represents all devices with USB connectivity and storage memory),
- 2: Gy362 (fx-9750GII or similar, probably represents all devices without storage memory),
- 3: Gy490 (fx-7400GII or similar, probably represents all devices without USB connectivity).
- osVer - pointer to unsigned short that will receive the major and minor OS version of the connected device, as decimal (2.02 -> 202 == 0x00CA).
0 on success, other values on error.
For more information on Protocol 7.00, see fxReverse.pdf.