This will soon be populated with routines and child pages; in the meantime, please visit the following Cemetech thread:
Hardware Interface Routines
- CopySpriteMaskedAlpha - Copy a sprite with an alpha mask onto the screen
- HeightColor - Convert a value between a maximum and a minimum value into a color.
- DrawDialog - Draws a DCS SmallWindow-style dialog box
- MakeGray - Make a 5-6-5 color gray
- DrawLine - Draws a line. Uses the Bresenham line algorithm
- Plot - Draw a point of color
- FillArea - Fill a rectangular area of VRAM
- Non-blocking DMA - Do other stuff while drawing to the screen.
- CopySprite - Works for 16-bit images and sprites
These routines work particularly well with the 8-bit, 2-bit, and 1-bit indexed data output from SourceCoder.
- CopySpriteNBit - Works for 8-bit, 2-bit, and 1-bit indexed data
- CopySpriteMasked2Bit - Treats one of the four 2-bit colors as a transparent color
- CopySpriteNbitMasked - Treats one color as transparent
- PrintMiniFix - Print a text on the screen in mini/small (glyph) font
- Menu - Displays a menu system similar to Geometry plugin's one and returns the selected value.
- floor - Implementation of math.floor (PrizmSDK does not have a math.floor)