From WikiPrizmJump to navigationJump to search
Syscall index: 0x1516
Function signature: int MCS_DeleteDirectory(unsigned char* dir)
Deletes a directory from main memory.
- dir - The name of the directory to delete in letters, numbers, and symbols.
- 0 for success;
- 0xF0 if dir is null or length of *dir is 0;
- 0x40 if directory dir does not exist;
- 0x45 if the directory contains items (these must be deleted beforehand with MCSDelVar2);
- 0x46 if *dir is "@APLWORK" or "main" (system folders which can't be deleted);
- 0x47 if certain flags for directory dir are set.
Note that empty folders aren't seen by add-ins.