Function declaration: int MCSOvwDat2(unsigned char* dir, unsigned char* item, int bytes_to_write, void* buffer, int write_offset);
Overwrites data in dir\item in main memory starting at write_offset with bytes_to_write bytes of data from buffer
- unsigned char* dir - The name of the directory.
- unsigned char* item - The name of the item.
- int bytes_to_write - The length of data to write.
- void* buffer - The data to write.
- int write_offset - Where in item to start writing.
- 0 - Success
- other - Failure
write_offset could possible be where in data to start reading from--I'm not actually sure.
Output could be error codes. Still needs investigation.