Syscall index: 0x023C
Function signature: void PrintMini( int* x, int* y, const char* string, int mode_flags, unsigned int xlimit, int P6, int P7, int color, int back_color, int writeflag, int P11)
Draws a line of text on the VRAM using the 18 px font, as seen on the status bar of the USB connection screen, or inside a eActivity line note, for instance.
- int* x - Pointer to an integer containing the position of the text on a horizontal axis, in pixels. It is automatically updated to the position for the next character as the text is drawn
- int* y - Pointer to an integer containing the position of the text on a vertical axis, in pixels. Automatically incremented by 24 pixels (status area) unless mode_flags is set to 0x40.
- unsigned char* string - The string to display. Can include multi-byte characters.
- int mode_flags - 0x40 allows for drawing text on the status area; 0x04 inverts color and back_color; 0x02 does not use back_color
- unsigned int xlimit - Upper horizontal limit - text will be cut past this point. Set to 0xFFFFFFFF for it to be ignored.
- int P6 - Still unknown, set to 0
- int P7 - Still unknown, set to 0
- int color - The color of the characters
- int back_color - The color of the characters' background. Depends on mode_flags
- int writeflag - Set to 1 for the text to be actually drawn; setting to 0 only makes the value of x update as if the text was being drawn.
- int P11 - Still unknown, set to 0