Prizm Programming Portal
SDKs and Tools
- PrizmSDK: PrizmSDK v0.3
Please note that the above package has out of date content. You should follow the setup guide to get newer files. Until the SDK is officially updated (specifically mkg3a, the headers, the common files, and the libraries), you can grab AHelper's patched 0.3 SDK here: (link removed until new package is made.)
The latest version of libfxcg can usually be found on Tari's Jenkins instance, or you can check out a copy from github and compile it yourself. Simply drop the contents of the lib and include directories into your existing SDK and it should work.
- Addin Usability Guidelines - A list of guidelines to make your addins more user-friendly.
- G3A File Format - A description of the file format for add-ins.
- FKey Bitmaps - Simultaneously maintain coherence with the OS and save space with these bitmaps.
- System Calls - Contains documentation of functions for use in add-ins
- Keycode Reference -
- LuaZM Reference - A budding guide to the upcoming LuaZM Lua interpreter for the Casio Prizm.
- BASIC Reference - Contains documentation of Prizm-Basic functions
- Useful Routines - A list of useful routines that can be used in your programs
- Technical Info - Documentation of the Prizm's hardware and other system features
- Optimization Tips - Tips on making your programs faster/more efficient
Article creation is still being completed. Please discuss this section.
Intro to Prizm C Programming
- PrizmSDK Setup Guide - Setting up the PrizmSDK
- Learning the Ropes - Learning how the SDK works and how to make projects
- Hello World - Making your first Addin
- Printing Text - Shows different methods of printing strings and numbers.
- Reading Input - Getting user input
- File Access - Managing files in the RAM and ROM
- Popup windows - Shows how to use popup windows
- Advances GUIs - Shows how to make advanced user inferfaces
- Drawing Sprites - Drawing pictures and shapes
- Debugging Crashes - Finding where your inevitable errors are.
- Introduction - Getting resources for learning C and setting up the SDK
- The Basics - Learning how add-ins are made
- Casio Prizm Development and Programming at Cemetech