Prizm Programming Portal
Jump to navigationJump to search
SDKs and Tools
- PrizmSDK: PrizmSDK v0.3
- Addin Usability Guidelines - A list of guidelines to make your addins more user-friendly.
- System Calls - Contains documentation of functions for use in add-ins
- (Deprecated) Old System Calls Reference may contain documentation that has not been updated recently.
- Keycode Reference -
- BASIC Reference - Contains documentation of Prizm-Basic functions
- Useful Routines - A list of useful routines that can be used in your programs
- Technical Info - Documentation of the Prizm's hardware and other system features
Article creation is still being completed. Please discuss this section.
- PrizmSDK Setup Guide - Setting up the PrizmSDK
- Learning the Ropes - Learning how the SDK works and how to make projects
- Hello World - Making your first Addin
- Debugging Crashes - Finding where your inevitable errors are.