Prizm Programming Portal
SDKs and Tools
- PrizmSDK: PrizmSDK v0.3
Please note that the above package has out of date content. You should follow the |setup guide to get newer files, until the SDK is updated (specifically mkg3a).
- Addin Usability Guidelines - A list of guidelines to make your addins more user-friendly.
- System Calls - Contains documentation of functions for use in add-ins
- (Deprecated) Old System Calls Reference may contain documentation that has not been updated recently.
- Keycode Reference -
- BASIC Reference - Contains documentation of Prizm-Basic functions
- Useful Routines - A list of useful routines that can be used in your programs
- Technical Info - Documentation of the Prizm's hardware and other system features
Article creation is still being completed. Please discuss this section.
- PrizmSDK Setup Guide - Setting up the PrizmSDK
- Learning the Ropes - Learning how the SDK works and how to make projects
- Hello World - Making your first Addin
- Printing Text - Shows different methods of printing strings and numbers.
- Reading Input - Getting user input
- File Access - Managing files in the RAM and ROM
- Popup windows - Shows how to use popup windows
- Advances GUIs - Shows how to make advanced user inferfaces
- Drawing Sprites - Drawing pictures and shapes
- Debugging Crashes - Finding where your inevitable errors are.