Prizm Programming Portal
SDKs and Tools
- PrizmSDK: PrizmSDK v0.3
Please note that the above package has out of date content. You should follow the setup guide to get newer files. Until the SDK is officially updated (specifically mkg3a, the headers, the common files, and the libraries), you can grab AHelper's patched 0.3 SDK here: PrizmSDK-patched0.3.7z (Requires 7zip). This patched version includes the latest libfxcg library and headers with modifications. Any issues or changes in this patched version may or may not be included in the next official release. Use at your own risk.
- Addin Usability Guidelines - A list of guidelines to make your addins more user-friendly.
- System Calls - Contains documentation of functions for use in add-ins
- (Deprecated) Old System Calls Reference may contain documentation that has not been updated recently.
- Keycode Reference -
- LuaZM Reference - A budding guide to the upcoming LuaZM Lua interpreter for the Casio Prizm.
- BASIC Reference - Contains documentation of Prizm-Basic functions
- Useful Routines - A list of useful routines that can be used in your programs
- Technical Info - Documentation of the Prizm's hardware and other system features
Article creation is still being completed. Please discuss this section.
- PrizmSDK Setup Guide - Setting up the PrizmSDK
- Learning the Ropes - Learning how the SDK works and how to make projects
- Hello World - Making your first Addin
- Printing Text - Shows different methods of printing strings and numbers.
- Reading Input - Getting user input
- File Access - Managing files in the RAM and ROM
- Popup windows - Shows how to use popup windows
- Advances GUIs - Shows how to make advanced user inferfaces
- Drawing Sprites - Drawing pictures and shapes
- Debugging Crashes - Finding where your inevitable errors are.