Product ID Information
This page has not been completed. Parts may be missing or reorganized before completed. Information is provided as-is and may have errors.
Every Casio Prizm contains a small white sticker on the back, below the RESTART button and above the battery compartment, with a Code 128 barcode and its content. This is the product ID and contains, among other data, the calculator production year and month.
Here's how to read the product ID:
- mmmmm - model. 755AW for the fx-CG 10, 755DW for the fx-CG 20.
- Y - last digit of production year, starting in 2008 and ending in 2017.
- M - production month. 1 through 9 for January-September, X for October, Y for November and Z for December.
- MA - appears to always be "MA" on the Prizm.
- xxxxxx - serial number for the month.