Talk:Prizm Programming Portal
How should this part be laid out?
- Getting started - get the SDK and GCC ready
- Learning the Ropes - show how the projects/ folder is done, the Makefiles, how to use gcc, the headers and other notes about general usages.
- Hello World! - First program
- <more advanced>
I would stay away from just linking to a cemetech topic and leaving it at that. Comments! :-)
- Ahelper 22:04, 8 February 2012 (UTC)
I definitely agree with especially your latter sentiment. I think there's definitely value in saying things along the lines of, "if you get stuck with this, here's a topic to post in to ask for additional help," but I believe each page's contents should ideally stand on its own without the linked topic.
- KermMartian 22:09, 8 February 2012 (UTC)