From WikiPrizmJump to navigationJump to search
This will soon be populated with routines and child pages; in the meantime, please visit the following Cemetech thread:
Hardware Interface Routines
- CopySpriteMaskedAlpha - Copy a sprite with an alpha mask onto the screen
- HeightColor - Convert a value between a maximum and a minimum value into a color.
These routines work particularly well with the 8-bit, 2-bit, and 1-bit indexed data output from SourceCoder.
- CopySpriteNBit - Works for 8-bit, 2-bit, and 1-bit indexed data
- CopySpriteMasked2Bit - Treats one of the four 2-bit colors as a transparent color
- PrintMiniFix - Print a text on the screen in mini/small (glyph) font