Syscall index: 0x1552
Function signature: int MCSOvwDat2(unsigned char* dir, unsigned char* item, int bytes_to_write, void* buffer, int write_offset)
Overwrites data in the main memory item item located in directory dir, starting at write_offset with bytes_to_write bytes of data from buffer.\
- unsigned char* dir - The name of the directory where the item is located.
- unsigned char* item - The name of the item.
- int bytes_to_write - The length of data to write.
- void* buffer - The data to write.
- int write_offset - Where in item to start writing.\
- 0 for success;
- other values on failure.